The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone knows we're easy when we need to get rid of someone, so we get a pittance compared to what others get for their cast-offs.
This is the only concern I have with our transfer dealings. What we pay bears no relation to what we get. Look at Chelsea; £40M for David Luiz, Ramires £25M, Lukaku £28M, Oriel Romeu £5M, Thorgan Hazard £5.8M, Demba Ba £4.7M, Ryan Bertrand £10M, Schurrle £22M, Mata £37M, Raul Meireles £8M, Zhirkov £13.2M. The dippers have even got £15M for Ibe (although as he's supposedly much better than Sterling, they've been had!!)

Huge wages and his agent getting £25 mil I think they would seriously consider it. Only pissed off cos it fucks our Kroos plans up.

They'd be daft not to consider it but surely there's the question of his pride? If he goes there then so be it, we'll handle it. One player doesn't make a team though i have a feeling that the Rags are just being used.

Well, i hope so....

This is the only concern I have with our transfer dealings. What we pay bears no relation to what we get. Look at Chelsea; £40M for David Luiz, Ramires £25M, Lukaku £28M, Oriel Romeu £5M, Thorgan Hazard £5.8M, Demba Ba £4.7M, Ryan Bertrand £10M, Schurrle £22M, Mata £37M, Raul Meireles £8M, Zhirkov £13.2M. The dippers have even got £15M for Ibe (although as he's supposedly much better than Sterling, they've been had!!)

I think this has changed recently to be honest. We got £13m for Javi Garcia (!), £10m for Rodwell, £25m for Negredo, £9m for Lopes.

And to be honest ask Roma fans who got a good deal with Dzeko for £13m!

Previously the club got exploited but I think we did pretty well last summer.

I think this has changed recently to be honest. We got £13m for Javi Garcia (!), £10m for Rodwell, £25m for Negredo, £9m for Lopes.

And to be honest ask Roma fans who got a good deal with Dzeko for £13m!

Previously the club got exploited but I think we did pretty well last summer.
Yep, we turned the corner awhile back in regards to transfer fees both in and out but some people just haven't caught on yet.

Yep, we turned the corner awhile back in regards to transfer fees both in and out but some people just haven't caught on yet.
In and out? Sterling £44M, Bony £28M, Otamendi £32M, Mangala £40M, Roberts £11M, KDB £55M, Navas £23M, Jovetic £25M. £258M and 7 out of 8 probably won't be starting in August.
Tevez £12M, Milner free, Suarez £1M, Savic £3M.
Not sure the corner has been turned yet.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the focus is on the money we spend,as fans we should only concern ourselves with the play on the pitch imo

Cos of the tickets prices. The new stand's horrendous £299 season tickets are exactly why we should continue looking at prices paid. :-)

Sadly my sarcasm doesnt work as well now we have walked away from Pogba. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.