The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps there will be some transfer clues coming out of the press conference. I wonder why we have a press conference today.

I ain't going to fall out with you over it,although this could easily happen I suppose,but I'll take your points on board,and add were I disagree,the first line on Dzeko I can just about go along with,but counting what he's helped us to achieve hasn't put his sale figure up has it ? Nigel De Jong helped us as well

Your Jovetic comment is a get out of jail statement,as this has happened to far too many City players over the years

As for mentioning figures,like I say it's pure guesswork on peoples behalfs,as no they do not have the books in front of them,it's just what you read in the media,which leads me to my final point of I also read and listen to the media,and when a player leaves City it's usually quoted as something ridiculously low,again that has happened for years and years also,well so I've read that is,so don't know how that is contradictive of me really

Haha picture the scenes that pep says we are signing bonnuci, kroos, sane, Peres, stones and Rodriguez..... If carslburg did press conferences! Lol

I ain't going to fall out with you over it,although this could easily happen I suppose,but I'll take your points on board,and add were I disagree,the first line on Dzeko I can just about go along with,but counting what he's helped us to achieve hasn't put his sale figure up has it ? Nigel De Jong helped us as well

Your Jovetic comment is a get out of jail statement,as this has happened to far too many City players over the years

As for mentioning figures,like I say it's pure guesswork on peoples behalfs,as no they do not have the books in front of them,it's just what you read in the media,which leads me to my final point of I also read and listen to the media,and when a player leaves City it's usually quoted as something ridiculously low,again that has happened for years and years also,well so I've read that is,so don't know how that is contradictive of me really
My point with Jovetic was that he never got over his injuries, that's going to affect his transfer fee.

Regarding your last sentence, you berate people for talking about transfer fees as if any of us know for certain (no argument there but it's all we have to go on) but you seem happy to believe the figures yourself for outgoings only, that does look contradictory to me.

Just from the media reports I'm hoping we wrap up Rulli and Sane within the next few days. Stones and Kroos will be a drag won't it.

My point with Jovetic was that he never got over his injuries, that's going to affect his transfer fee.

Regarding your last sentence, you berate people for talking about transfer fees as if any of us know for certain (no argument there but it's all we have to go on) but you seem happy to believe the figures yourself for outgoings only, that does look contradictory to me.

I didn't say I believed them,I said they were believable,pick holes all day long mate,let's just try and stick to facts and no guessworking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.