The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but does anyone know what time Guardiola's press conference is tomorrow please? Can't find the info and want to catch it live!!

In and out? Sterling £44M, Bony £28M, Otamendi £32M, Mangala £40M, Roberts £11M, KDB £55M, Navas £23M, Jovetic £25M. £258M and 7 out of 8 probably won't be starting in August.
Tevez £12M, Milner free, Suarez £1M, Savic £3M.
Not sure the corner has been turned yet.
As pointed out by others Navas was around £14mill or so, Roberts £5mill up front with the rest ad-ons which if triggered will make him a bargain. Jovetic was £22mill and we've got the loan fee plus whatever the agreed upon transfer fee is at the end of it (plus amortisation). The same with Dzeko which you've ignored. Negredo £24mill, Lopes £10mill, Delph in for £9mill (if we do sell him we'll make far more than that).

'7 out of 8 probably won't be starting in August', given one's on loan and another is effectively sold we're now down to 6 and depending on injuries and who's in by then I'd hazard a guess that 4 out of the 6 will be starting or on the bench.

This continued 'we get ripped off on both incomings and outgoings' is totally wrong, like so many things regarding City people (Blues as well) just carry on repeating the same old crap ad naseum without actually thinking about it. I blame it on social media and the need for instant gratification for news myself, but I'm an old fart so perhaps it's just me.

As pointed out by others Navas was around £14mill or so, Roberts £5mill up front with the rest ad-ons which if triggered will make him a bargain. Jovetic was £22mill and we've got the loan fee plus whatever the agreed upon transfer fee is at the end of it (plus amortisation). The same with Dzeko which you've ignored. Negredo £24mill, Lopes £10mill, Delph in for £9mill (if we do sell him we'll make far more than that).

'7 out of 8 probably won't be starting in August', given one's on loan and another is effectively sold we're now down to 6 and depending on injuries and who's in by then I'd hazard a guess that 4 out of the 6 will be starting or on the bench.

This continued 'we get ripped off on both incomings and outgoings' is totally wrong, like so many things regarding City people (Blues as well) just carry on repeating the same old crap ad naseum without actually thinking about it. I blame it on social media and the need for instant gratification for news myself, but I'm an old fart so perhaps it's just me.

The point being made is that we seem to get far less for our "cast offs" than other clubs do.

Even a few of the mentioned,take Dzeko and Jovetic for example,we lost money on the pair of them,end of,no matter how much you try to load on for loan fees etc etc,so the argument is a valid one in my eyes.

I'm sick though of people guessing on here but thinking they have the correct figures for certain players,nobody has a fucking clue,it is pure guesswork,unless you are privy to City's accounts that is,but the figures we receive for departing players do seem believable at times

I'm an old fart as well, so it's just as likely to be me!

The point being made is that we seem to get far less for our "cast offs" than other clubs do.

Even a few of the mentioned,take Dzeko and Jovetic for example,we lost money on the pair of them,end of,no matter how much you try to load on for loan fees etc etc,so the argument is a valid one in my eyes.

I'm sick though of people guessing on here but thinking they have the correct figures for certain players,nobody has a fucking clue,it is pure guesswork,unless you are privy to City's accounts that is,but the figures we receive for departing players do seem believable at times
We haven't lost money on Dzeko by a long shot, we paid £25mill in Jan 2011 and will sell him for circa £13mill (that's last years loan fee plus the transfer fee) this Summer 2016. Allowing for amortisation plus the fact that he's now 30 I'd even say we made a profit. Someone like PB would have more idea on the way amortisatuon works but I'm fairly certain that I'm right in this case.
All of that is not even counting what he's helped us to achieve.

Jovetic was a failed experiment that comes under the heading of 'shit happens'.

Are we supposed to not mention figures because we don't have the books in front of us?

Your last sentence seems to contradict itself btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.