The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still worried about our CM, we really need at least on more Class CM. The only world class one we have has just joined and is injured. The next best is Dinho, who is good but he's not on that top level of the boys at Real/Barca/Bayern.
Sorry have I missed the transfer window closing?

I hadn`t realised the transfer window was shut.

lol off course its not oakie but I think its tougher than we thought it was going to be currently? we know we will get players in but will they be the A-list or B-list? @tolmie's hairdoo seems to think the next couple of weeks are going to be big but we heard that we were going all in for pogba etc? that all signings would be sorted by the time the euros started? maybe I`m just gutted that the bonnuci bid was turned down again! lol

According to TH and IBH Pogba is definitely not going to utd...and yet it seems likely. They can only predict so much. They get plenty wrong. So the idea that the next few weeks will ease all us nervous nellies' fears is only a hope. It may not happen. Transfer window life is bleak . :-(

At least once preseason games begin we can distract ourselves from this darkness.

jeez i just don't think that is a great summer window at all if that is it

Ignoring geronimo and Peres who I know nothing about

Gudongan - excellent

Nolito - average

Sane - Unknown

Stones - good and a work in progress

That isn't great to me at all.

I'd prefer to watch them play a few games for us before deciding whether they are good buys or not. You seem quick to condemn some of these signings without having seen them kick a ball for us.

According to TH and IBH Pogba is definitely not going to utd...and yet it seems likely. They can only predict so much. They get plenty wrong. So the idea that the next few weeks will ease all us nervous nellies' fears is only a hope. It may not happen. Transfer window life is bleak . :-(

At least once preseason games begin we can distract ourselves from this darkness.

What are you basing this on, press speculation or have you more detailed info?

I'm kfa - just going off the media momentum which seems overwhelmingly in that direction.

If Pogba wins the Euros, he might want a raise - how better than to say look what someone else would pay me.

Can't see what's in the publicity for the rags, I mean, it's not like they ever struggle to sell out all their tickets...

Once the Euros are over I expect our business to move on rapidly. Like others have said Stones & Sane seem closest to being announced. I am not itk before anyone asks. Just going off speculation

Keeper is interesting. If we sign Rulli, is it for our squad or to be loaned out to Real Sociedad?

I agree on the need for full back cover - Peres at right back looks a Pep player. Pay the money & get him in for pre-season.

Rodriguez from Wolfsburg is highly rated in Germany. Not sure how him coming in will affect Zinchenko given we have Clichy. 3 left backs?

Pep has been linked with 2 centre halfs all summer starting with Stones & Laporte. Forgetting the names I suspect he still wants 2. A fit Kompany is fantastic but I don't think he can be relied on, hope I'm wrong.

The defensive side is important & Pep will work continuously on this so I'm not overly concerned about that side of things. The whole team will play more as a unit/team. We will also have more possession which reduces pressure on the defence.

Once the Euros are over I expect our business to move on rapidly. Like others have said Stones & Sane seem closest to being announced. I am not itk before anyone asks. Just going off speculation

Keeper is interesting. If we sign Rulli, is it for our squad or to be loaned out to Real Sociedad?

I agree on the need for full back cover - Peres at right back looks a Pep player. Pay the money & get him in for pre-season.

Rodriguez from Wolfsburg is highly rated in Germany. Not sure how him coming in will affect Zinchenko given we have Clichy. 3 left backs?

Pep has been linked with 2 centre halfs all summer starting with Stones & Laporte. Forgetting the names I suspect he still wants 2. A fit Kompany is fantastic but I don't think he can be relied on, hope I'm wrong.

The defensive side is important & Pep will work continuously on this so I'm not overly concerned about that side of things. The whole team will play more as a unit/team. We will also have more possession which reduces pressure on the defence.

I agree mate....I think at the bare minimum we need to get Sane, Stones and Peres done...in my opinion, even Pep cant make Kolarov, Mangala and Bony look world class!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.