The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Tolmie is saying it's a forward and a keeper, but surely we need a centre midfielder above anything else!?

We look pretty set elsewhere!

I think we look light for experienced strikers, though I wouldn't be pulling my hair out to go into the season with what we have. If we could get Suarez for a swansong it would as good as guarantee us the league IMO. I desperately want another centre mid but seems the club are happy there for now. A peak form attacking fullback would be nice, as would shifting on on a few players. We'll have a much better idea who will assimilate and who won't by January though.

Forward dependant on nasri, bony and navas going??
We need to lose Nasri, Bony plus 2 others as it stands probably Mangala and Kolarov. If we bring in 2 more, a striker and a keeper, we would need to lose probably Navas and either Joe or Willy.

Navas,Bony,Kolarov and Mangala out.

I dont know why but I hope Nasri stays.

Ricardo Rodriguez and Thiago Alcantara in.

I know Tolmie is saying it's a forward and a keeper, but surely we need a centre midfielder above anything else!?

We look pretty set elsewhere!

Yaya not leaving is the reason no more midfielders.

Fernando seems to be listening to Pep during games and hopefully takes on board what he's being told and we see a massive difference with him.

If Bony is allowed to go then more experience up front needed IMO

And if GK is on the radar Hart looks destined for a move.

How are we set for CM?
Fernandinho
Delph
Fernando
Yaya

Is this going to be good enough? I was secretly hoping for a marquee signing in this position but looks like it's not going to be

Thoughts?

How are we set for CM?
Fernandinho
Delph
Fernando
Yaya

Is this going to be good enough? I was secretly hoping for a marquee signing in this position but looks like it's not going to be

Thoughts?

Exactly this!! I think the reason our defence was shite last season was because the midfield didn't protect them and too slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.