The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we set for CM?
Fernandinho
Delph
Fernando
Yaya

Is this going to be good enough? I was secretly hoping for a marquee signing in this position but looks like it's not going to be

Thoughts?

He'll implement his philosophy over the next 12 months, with mistakes I'm sure, however, pep, much like manuel, will win the league this year on goals scored imo, we'll dick teams in the final third....

Another striker when already have Kun, Nacho and Jesus (in Dec.). Sane, Nolito and Sterling can also play up front if we need. I agree with others that centre midfield is more of a priority.

Another striker when already have Kun, Nacho and Jesus (in Dec.). Sane, Nolito and Sterling can also play up front if we need. I agree with others that centre midfield is more of a priority.
reading the runes, I think it will be a more experienced striker who usually plays through the middle.

Maybe another out and out RW if Navas is going - otherwise I don't see where another forward can play.

Not concerned about CM. Been very impressed with A Garcia he looks so assured. No clue who a striker and GK would be though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.