The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are we set for CM?
Fernandinho
Delph
Fernando
Yaya

Is this going to be good enough? I was secretly hoping for a marquee signing in this position but looks like it's not going to be

Thoughts?
You left out Gundogan but I agree that it's an area that needs looked at again.

Especially after all of those who assurred us Nasri could and would play there...

How are we set for CM? [/U]
Fernandinho
Delph
Fernando
Yaya

Is this going to be good enough? I was secretly hoping for a marquee signing in this position but looks like it's not going to be

Thoughts?

What about Gungogan, he should be in that list and I would also add Zabs as I believe that Pep will use him much in the same way that he used Lahm at Munich...
[/URL]

another forward???? when we have aguero, nacho, sane, nolito, sterling, silva and de bruyne who could all play there?? another centre mid is surely a priority?

I think a keeper is a no brainer, the rest is difficult to predict. After working with the players and getting through the initial first impressions bit, Pep might have a totally different understanding of what we need.

Was expecting more than Gundogan this Summer. Those who criticise the CB's must also question the CM's we have. I genuinely do not believe Gundogan and Fernandinho is enough. Hopefully the Garcia's and the fullbacks Maffeo/Angelino can have a positive impact this season which could ease our fears.

Stegen seems the most likely keeper but I cant really think of any forwards we might sign. Auba seems off the table after rumours a while back.

A goalkeeper and a forward, one of whom plays his football in London....

Lloris - unlikely
Kane - very unlikely
Iwobi - very unlikely
Campbell - unlikely
Sanogo - possible
Walcott - possible
Sanchez - no chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.