The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to stop telling you things Haha.

As much as I will say is I have seen first hand Pep ask Txiki for a big striker. They seemed to be joking but who knows

I think we definitely need a clinical forward who can replace goals lost when Sergio is out of action. I'd go for Suarez

I don't think we will sign any forwards in this window, but out of the players mentioned, Sanchez is the one I could just about imagine us going for, as he isn't a striker & could play in Pep's system anywhere in the front 3.

But Arsenal would probably just fold as a club, if they sold us him. He would have to kick up a real fuss & demand to leave or otherwise Wenger would be hung off a lamp post for selling him.

It's not feasible at this stage imo. And not necessary.

Suarez plays for Barca, loves Liverpool & is 29. Would cost us ridiculous money on the vey slight chance he was ever available. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Because it doesn't. Suarez is better than Aguero and would be very expensive. People ignore Gabriel Jesus, who is a forward who can play anywhere in a front 3. And want to basically block his path long-term, just because he isn't here right now.

Because it doesn't. Suarez is better than Aguero and would be very expensive. People ignore Gabriel Jesus, who is a forward who can play anywhere in a front 3. And want to basically block his path long-term, just because he isn't here right now.
Not sure you could accuse NK of blocking any young player in fact it's the complete opposite with NK

Good mix of young and experience up front long hard season and hopefully we end up playing over 60 games also gives us alot of options and cover we are going to score alot of goals to increase the brand name we will be the team people want to watch and ultimately be associated with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.