The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis Sanchez refused to extend his contract, maybe we'll try next summer?

Sanchez is an interesting one, Arsenal will be extremely reluctant to let him go, but from his perspective would he really want to stay? They haven't improved their squad and haven't challenged for the title since he joined them. City were extremely interested in him before he joined Barca, if we were to revive that interest given the appeal of working with Pep I'm sure he would be interested. It would be a difficult deal to get done though.

Sanchez is an interesting one, Arsenal will be extremely reluctant to let him go, but from his perspective would he really want to stay? They haven't improved their squad and haven't challenged for the title since he joined them. City were extremely interested in him before he joined Barca, if we were to revive that interest given the appeal of working with Pep I'm sure he would be interested. It would be a difficult deal to get done though.

I'd say it's more to do with wenger hanging up his Jimmy Saville training manuel at the end of the season....

Sanchez had his chance, again, fuck him.... He's also more injury prone than Kun!!

My guess, it is Robert Lewandowski!
The man wants a move away from Bayern, and the 'MIRACLE' aspect being bayern and pep had an agreement no bidding for Bayern players but some how this has all been put to one side and Lewandowski wants it....

I don't know....sure hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.