The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please tell me where the marquee striker would play? Do you expect to bench one of KDB/Aguero/Marquee player every game. You won't get many Tevez/Robinho moments because we are much bigger now and only 4-5 players would give that feeling.
You right we just continue to run aguero into the ground. Didn't aguero play out left in one of the friendlies. Isn't pep a tactical genius who reinvents his play. Who knows, but as much as I like nacho he is not yet to be relied on when aguero has his injury moment and he will given the pressing game pep wants.
Let's see what happens, we all want the same thing.

When you say "official" what do you mean? Where is the data sourced from?

The report that said Chelsea outsold the shite was initially reported on a very obscure Spanish language blog and repeated by some news outlets. I personally don't believe for one minute that Chelsea outsell the Shite.

Here, another obscure website claims Madrid are the biggest sellers with 1.4 units.

Who knows what the truth is, but I the figures vary wildly from one report to the next. As for "official" figures I very much doubt any manufacturers or clubs release official figures, so any figures will be based on estimates.

What is very clear though, is that the Shite haven't sold 5m Pogba shirts this week which they would have to in order to pay off his transfer fee (assuming adidas get zero from sales, which is unfathomable in itself.)

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...more-shirts-than-manchester-united-in-2015-16

Yes mate, have you actually read the article?

The source is Euromericas http://www.euromericas.com/los-clubes-que-mas-camisetas-han-vendido-en-201516/ which is a South American Sports Marketing blog.

It's in no way "official".

It's the opinion of Euromericas, and then regurgitated on Sky Sports website.

This blog says Madrid sold 1.4m. It's not official either, because there are no officially reported figures available.

http://www.sportyghost.com/top-10-highest-selling-club-soccer-jerseys/

What a load of old tosh; surely the least interesting aspect of football and all based on the supposition that the fan wouldn't have bought a shirt with another player's name on the back should the new player not have signed

You do not make a player's fee back in shirt sales alone and nor should they be considered as anything more than a part of the overall marketing of the club.

I'm bored with the none football related talk. And the fact that it's related to the rags even makes it doubly more boring. Can we get back to who is or isn't a marque signing?

@prof-taf you were saying your kids determine who is marque how again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.