The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given we reportedly started off the summer transfer window wanting two centre halves, namely Stones & Laporte. Are we still looking to buy a second centre half?

If Bonucci is so keen to join I hope City get the deal done sooner rather than later. He improves our first team.

Good point. Completely forgot about Laporte.

The club were clearly after two CB's at the start of the transfer window. Would be odd for them to ditch the idea of two new defenders and settle with one new addition (Stones).

Here's hoping they haven't and a deal for Bonucci can be done!

New TV deal, largest CL return in our history, and China Investment money, plus any sales... Don't think there's any worry about spending if we want to.

Think what can't be controlled to our liking is the wage bill as it stands and squad size...

Don't get your hopes up for Bonucci/Sanchez. No chance we're spending 200-220m

If we can get deals sorted quickly for Nasri, Bony, Mangala and Denayer at £80+m then it's possible. And still others who could go like Navas and Kolarov. I'd expect a net spend of £100-150m, so sales are key.

I also suspect Kompany is key to Bonucci. If he breaks down again in the next two weeks, I think we'll pay what's necessary rather than risk Mangala, Ottamendi and Stones, as a Stones injury and...

What I'm struggling with is that everyone on here said after the Chinese investment we would be getting a poster boy superstar to excite all those Asian fans and help us with our commercial side of the club. We had messi, pogba, Suarez, Neymar all coming.

So I ask who currently will be our poster boy? Too be fare Sergio probably needs a break now.

If we can get deals sorted quickly for Nasri, Bony, Mangala and Denayer at £80+m then it's possible. And still others who could go like Navas and Kolarov. I'd expect a net spend of £100-150m, so sales are key.

I also suspect Kompany is key to Bonucci. If he breaks down again in the next two weeks, I think we'll pay what's necessary rather than risk Mangala, Ottamendi and Stones, as a Stones injury and...

Nasri for sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.