The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on. Prove factually that Pep doesn't want him. Do that and I'll agree with you

He's transfer listed ? That tells me he is not wanted,now I might have made that up,but I'm a believer that if you are transfer listed,you are not part of the managers plans,and I've thought that for over 40 years,and you know who usually wins in these situations don't you ?

Bony plus £30m for Sanchez
Nasri plus £25m for Bonucci

Wage bill stays the same.

Txiki gets a statue. What's not to like?

He's transfer listed ? That tells me he is not wanted,now I might have made that up,but I'm a believer that if you are transfer listed,you are not part of the managers plans,and I've thought that for over 40 years,and you know who usually wins in these situations don't you ?

If he genuinely is, I will hold my hands up. So where is this official TL you talk of as the only place I see it is a thread title on BM because of a twitter comment

If he genuinely is, I will hold my hands up. So where is this official TL you talk of as the only place I see it is a thread title on BM because of a twitter comment

Your right,it's been on Twitter,and Sly,but then he does not appear in CL list,all these scenarios only point one way,that he isn't wanted,and without being personal towards him,it's hardly surprising the door is being opened for him really,when he is asked to train away from the first team,maybe that will be a bigger indication,but IMO he is surplus to requirements at City

The non inclusion from the CL list might be because pep wanted to fire a shot across his bows, who knows, and that is just the CL qual list.

What you say is correct insofar as coming back ill prepared and it looks like Pep has addressed that and he now looks fit.

There is no evidence to suggest pep has "binned him", there is evidence to suggest that Pep has demanded he get himself in shape, and that looks to have happened. Any reason why you didn't answer any of the points I raised with you?

Shot across his bows?

Come off it.

It was a shot across his bows when he said he was overweight.

It was a shot across his bows when he refused to play him in any of the preseason friendlies.

It was a shot across his bows when he was left in Manchester instead of going to Sweden.

It was a shot across his bows when he was excluded from a vital champions league game.

What's going to be the next shot? Excluding him from the Premier League squad? That should make Nasri sort himself out!

Your right,it's been on Twitter,and Sly,but then he does not appear in CL list,all these scenarios only point one way,that he isn't wanted,and without being personal towards him,it's hardly surprising the door is being opened for him really,when he is asked to train away from the first team,maybe that will be a bigger indication,but IMO he is surplus to requirements at City

He is training with the squad tho if you believe the pictures produced by City.

Last edited:
The non inclusion from the CL list might be because pep wanted to fire a shot across his bows, who knows, and that is just the CL qual list.

What you say is correct insofar as coming back ill prepared and it looks like Pep has addressed that and he now looks fit.

There is no evidence to suggest pep has "binned him", there is evidence to suggest that Pep has demanded he get himself in shape, and that looks to have happened. Any reason why you didn't answer any of the points I raised with you?
He's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.