The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he was taking drugs, I said he was in a video which also included drugs, which I can't imagine pleased Pep or the owners.

As for the for sale bit, obviously it was in the press, several papers as well, but yes, until we set up a Loot section on the OS with a picture of him and Bony on it, we won't actually know he's for sale.

The only reason Nasri will be here the rest of the season is that no one else wants him. Turning up fat after a summer off and basically missing all last season through injury sums up his attitude and whilst Pellegrini may have let it pass, there's no way Pep will. Maybe dropping him from the CL squad was a shot across his now's, but I suspect it was more a torpedo.

But feel free to put a positive spin on every negative bit of press/info about him.

Surely you dont mean that. A fan supporting one of their own against press negativity/speculation, what is the world coming to.

If he is here next season and not listed on any player list, I will agree that possibly no one wanted him. However, if he is here and listed, then Pep obviously feels he has a role to play. Time will tell

Surely you dont mean that. A fan supporting one of their own against press negativity/speculation, what is the world coming to.

If he is here next season and not listed on any player list, I will agree that possibly no one wanted him. However, if he is here and listed, then Pep obviously feels he has a role to play. Time will tell

That doesn't make sense

Bony plus £30m for Sanchez
Nasri plus £25m for Bonucci

Wage bill stays the same.

Txiki gets a statue. What's not to like?

The hysterical whinging next time someone good on FIFA signs for another club mixed with unfounded allegations that the cost of the statue left us unable to afford signing the player in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.