The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the same mate...It's not the money for me but really dont believe Juve/Barca are going to be selling these 2 anytime soon and this close to the season...We'd have to pay "well over the value" for these teams to even consider selling and neither team need the money! I'm not saying our business window is now completely shut but I see more chance of out-goings than in-comings for the rest of the transfer window....(unless we sign another 1 or 2 to go out on loan)
Sanchez left Barca years ago mates

So, you cannot prove it. If he is sold, fine, but dont come over you know for sure what is happening and stating things as fact
I'll do as I please Ta. It's not like I'm asking you to not post like a prat that can't accept the mountains of evidence.

Anyway, I've bookmarked this.

I'll do as I please Ta. It's not like I'm asking you to not post like a prat that can't accept the mountains of evidence.

Anyway, I've bookmarked this.

If by prat you mean thinking I dont believe certain blue mooners know exactly what the club are doing and then come on here sharing it as gospel, then fine, you have successfully categorised me.

All this evidence has originated from twitter and supposition. It may be right and it maybe wrong, frankly I'm not too bothered, but forgive me for not accepting the views of some posters as being true when there is nothing other than twitter and hope for something to be right.

By all means bookmark, I'm sure you will feel better for it if one of your predictions comes true, because atm, that's all you have. I suppose those if you keep making guesses, you will be right eventually.

have a good day

If by prat you mean thinking I dont believe certain blue mooners know exactly what the club are doing and then come on here sharing it as gospel, then fine, you have successfully categorised me.

All this evidence has originated from twitter and supposition. It may be right and it maybe wrong, frankly I'm not too bothered, but forgive me for not accepting the views of some posters as being true when there is nothing other than twitter and hope for something to be right.

By all means bookmark, I'm sure you will feel better for it if one of your predictions comes true, because atm, that's all you have. I suppose those if you keep making guesses, you will be right eventually.

have a good day

When everything points one way, you are choosing to look the other. That's fine. Enjoy doing that, we shall continue to talk about Nasri as leaving.

When everything points one way, you are choosing to look the other. That's fine. Enjoy doing that, we shall continue to talk about Nasri as leaving.

I have no gripe with you or those that believe he is leaving, and if he does I wish him well wherever he ends up. I just find it strange that people see it as a concluded activity when there is only "pointers" to go on.

We have agreed and disagreed on many of our posts, no issues with that as that is the nature of the forum.

I think you see what you want to see or hear what you want to hear.

How credible was the source saying he was for sale? Twitter or gutter press I suspect
Him jogging around the training ground, what exactly have you seen there to suggest that is damning? he may have been warming down or doing anything for all we know
Was he seen taking drugs? or have you concluded that there is no smoke without fire or 2+2 = 5

Last training pictures I saw, he looked happy with himself and his team mates and a lot fitter.

Not saying what I have written is correct, but it is not beyond belief either.

Personally, I think (and hope) Nasri is here this season as it means we have a player who is motivated and a great footballer

I didn't say he was taking drugs, I said he was in a video which also included drugs, which I can't imagine pleased Pep or the owners.

As for the for sale bit, obviously it was in the press, several papers as well, but yes, until we set up a Loot section on the OS with a picture of him and Bony on it, we won't actually know he's for sale.

The only reason Nasri will be here the rest of the season is that no one else wants him. Turning up fat after a summer off and basically missing all last season through injury sums up his attitude and whilst Pellegrini may have let it pass, there's no way Pep will. Maybe dropping him from the CL squad was a shot across his now's, but I suspect it was more a torpedo.

But feel free to put a positive spin on every negative bit of press/info about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.