The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get your hopes up for Bonucci/Sanchez. No chance we're spending 200-220m

I'm thinking the same mate...It's not the money for me but really dont believe Juve/Barca are going to be selling these 2 anytime soon and this close to the season...We'd have to pay "well over the value" for these teams to even consider selling and neither team need the money! I'm not saying our business window is now completely shut but I see more chance of out-goings than in-comings for the rest of the transfer window....(unless we sign another 1 or 2 to go out on loan)

Your right,it's been on Twitter,and Sly,but then he does not appear in CL list,all these scenarios only point one way,that he isn't wanted,and without being personal towards him,it's hardly surprising the door is being opened for him really,when he is asked to train away from the first team,maybe that will be a bigger indication,but IMO he is surplus to requirements at City
Clearly, we both dont know what is happening. You stated (incorrectly know it appears) that he was on the transfer list. We will just have to wait and see what happens over these next few weeks

He's gone.
hqdefault.jpg

I'm thinking the same mate...It's not the money for me but really dont believe Juve/Barca are going to be selling these 2 anytime soon and this close to the season...We'd have to pay "well over the value" for these teams to even consider selling and neither team need the money! I'm not saying our business window is now completely shut but I see more chance of out-goings than in-comings for the rest of the transfer window....(unless we sign another 1 or 2 to go out on loan)

Barca sold sanchez a few seasons bk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.