The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally random and potentially completely irrelevant to anything whatsoever, but I'm pretty certain the aircraft we used for the Sweden trip and Bucharest is currently on its final approach into manchester.

It'll not be the squad they're back already.

Like I said. Random in the extreme but thought I'd share it anyway :-)

Totally random and potentially completely irrelevant to anything whatsoever, but I'm pretty certain the aircraft we used for the Sweden trip and Bucharest is currently on its final approach into manchester.

Bravo medical?

Right who's at the airport, we need confirmation, also is the black merc parked outside, come on ppl we need our eyes and ears out there ;)

Genuinely not a clue. It's a private flight, it's not scheduled to fly from or land anywhere.

And if the number I have down is right it's definitely the one we've been using over the last 3 weeks or so.

Strangely though, I tracked it back as departing from Southampton will is a bit of a head scratcher

where from Blue?

Don't know where it came from before that.

I appear to have started something here.

Are we after a Southampton player lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.