The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he still in Spain waiting for Barca to confirm his replacement...?

Gerard Romero ‏@gerardromero 1m1 minute ago
Claudio Bravo está en la Ciudad Deportiva con sus compañeros. El Barça NO ha dejado q el futbolista viajará a Manchester. Esperando recambio

Translated from Spanish by Bing
Claudio Bravo is in the city sports with their peers. The boat does not has left q the footballer will travel to Manchester. Waiting for replacement

Genuinely not a clue. It's a private flight, it's not scheduled to fly from or land anywhere.

And if the number I have down is right it's definitely the one we've been using over the last 3 weeks or so.

Strangely though, I tracked it back as departing from Southampton will is a bit of a head scratcher

Being used by Southampton for their game against the rags tomorrow?

He was played when not fit last year
No excuse from now, we have players wanting to play in the Silva role, up to Dave to keep his place. We will rotate but Pep will want Gundugan back playing ASAP. I also agree about 1 more midfielder so we will see if anyone is shipped out next week. Bravo in next then it's simply down to moving out & making way for wages. It's going to be a cracking last couple of days ;)

Genuinely not a clue. It's a private flight, it's not scheduled to fly from or land anywhere.

And if the number I have down is right it's definitely the one we've been using over the last 3 weeks or so.

Strangely though, I tracked it back as departing from Southampton will is a bit of a head scratcher

Bringing Saints for their game in Trafford tomorrow

What planet are you from. Silva was carrying an ankle injury again for most of last season but to say he was awful is just a stupid comment
His corners were better than his football & they were shite & still are. I live on planet earth mate & if you think Silva was ok then your mixed up. Like I said before if you had the brain to look, I love Dave & Silva on form is untouchable the nearest thing to Messi style we have but he played 24 games in the League bad ankle or not Silva was miles off the pace last season & if you think Pep will pick him before Gundugan then your mad. Sane & Sterling then Nalito will be in before him once we are all fit. The same goes for Kompany show your fit or its curtains for him too. Next year Zaba, Navas & Clichy will be gone leaving Aguero as are only old guard left. It's time to move on no sentiment Peps way or the highway, Dave is now 30 so he yes he will be rested.

His corners were better than his football & they were shite & still are. I live on planet earth mate & if you think Silva was ok then your mixed up. Like I said before if you had the brain to look, I love Dave & Silva on form is untouchable the nearest thing to Messi style we have but he played 24 games in the League bad ankle or not Silva was miles off the pace last season & if you think Pep will pick him before Gundugan then your mad. Sane & Sterling then Nalito will be in before him once we are all fit. The same goes for Kompany show your fit or its curtains for him too. Next year Zaba, Navas & Clichy will be gone leaving Aguero as are only old guard left. It's time to move on no sentiment Peps way or the highway, Dave is now 30 so he yes he will be rested.

Have you watched the two games Silva has played for us this season, bud?

No excuse from now, we have players wanting to play in the Silva role, up to Dave to keep his place. We will rotate but Pep will want Gundugan back playing ASAP. I also agree about 1 more midfielder so we will see if anyone is shipped out next week. Bravo in next then it's simply down to moving out & making way for wages. It's going to be a cracking last couple of days ;)

I hope your right

Either way it's been a cracking transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.