The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel this summer is an 7/10 transfer wise still feel LB and another CB would have made it 10/10. Think we have bought well, but for the future. Dont think we will win the league this year, but in a year or two think we will be the team to beat.
Laporte messed up on the CB front. Bit I think we are okay. Kolarov is a good 4th choice. Or 3rd when Kompany is injured. LB I'm not too fussed about. I think Tasende might have that sown in a year.

Old Cheeky needs to start getting a bit of a move on.

20th of August and we've got a huge squad with no one having left.

I wonder if their is a conspiracy not to touch our players,from the established top clubs influence, watch things develop? ??

If no incomigs after Bravo and Coric I'll be delighted if it gives some youth players a chance. Garcia especially is very capable.

And what about some surprises (maybe Zuculini) ......?

Feel this summer is an 7/10 transfer wise still feel LB and another CB would have made it 10/10. Think we have bought well, but for the future. Dont think we will win the league this year, but in a year or two think we will be the team to beat.

We have had a very good window IMO and Pep now has a canvas to work on this season. This time next year, I think we will be in awe of every European team as to the breadth and depth of our squad and management.

Rome not built in one day and all that.

I think we're probably done after Bravo and Coric. Another CM wouldn't have gone amiss, but there's no point in buying for the sake of it. Kroos is obviously the main target, so I think we'll be back in for him next summer.

Still been a fantastic summer in terms of acquisitions whichever way you look at it. Gundogan, Nolito, Stones, Sane, Jesus, Moreno, Bravo and hopefully Coric represents great business and planning for the future.

Also means we can properly address both full back positions and centre mid next season. Toure, Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta and Navas will all be out of contract (assuming we offer Fernandinho a new deal) which will free up considerable space on the wage bill.

+1

It has been a excellent summer of business, especially if Coric/Bravo get done in the next few days. The only negative for me is that the full back position was a big need last summer as well and we still havent taken care of that position. Thats 2 summers now not filling the biggest weakness in the squad. We've started well this season but have already seen signs that, against the top teams Zab/Kolarov are going to struggle when having to defend against pace.

I wonder if their is a conspiracy not to touch our players,from the established top clubs influence, watch things develop? ??

Really? All Clubs refuse to buy players from us? Not sure you thought that one through mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.