The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Pep has enough experience to know what to expect. Besides, we're a lot closer in squad quality to Bayern than Liverpool are to Dortmund, so there's more weaknesses to exploit in Klopp's Liverpool than there are Pep's City (over the season), so by the time the head-to-head's come around I think Pep should have enough of an advantage, because Klopp doesn't have his Dortmund resources.
Hope you're right.......

Would have hoped for another CM as I don't think Fernando and Delph are good enough in midfield for a club that want's to win the CL.

Also another CB because unfortunately we can't rely on Kompany.

And like I said we don't know how kompany's season is going to play out
Ofcourse but he is part of the squad. He is worth the risk. If it was Otamendi who had these problems we would have shipped him out and got us another reliable CB.

Ofcourse but he is part of the squad. He is worth the risk. If it was Otamendi who had these problems we would have shipped him out and got us another reliable CB.
He's back training and is due a medical assessment think pep will speak to Vinnie and make a judgement on bringing in another centre half when he has all the information

I think we're probably done after Bravo and Coric. Another CM wouldn't have gone amiss, but there's no point in buying for the sake of it. Kroos is obviously the main target, so I think we'll be back in for him next summer.

Still been a fantastic summer in terms of acquisitions whichever way you look at it. Gundogan, Nolito, Stones, Sane, Jesus, Moreno, Bravo and hopefully Coric represents great business and planning for the future.

Also means we can properly address both full back positions and centre mid next season. Toure, Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta and Navas will all be out of contract (assuming we offer Fernandinho a new deal) which will free up considerable space on the wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.