The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're probably done after Bravo and Coric. Another CM wouldn't have gone amiss, but there's no point in buying for the sake of it. Kroos is obviously the main target, so I think we'll be back in for him next summer.

Still been a fantastic summer in terms of acquisitions whichever way you look at it. Gundogan, Nolito, Stones, Sane, Jesus, Moreno, Bravo and hopefully Coric represents great business and planning for the future.

Also means we can properly address both full back positions and centre mid next season. Toure, Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta and Navas will all be out of contract (assuming we offer Fernandinho a new deal) which will free up considerable space on the wage bill.

Been a great summer. Some squad he has to work with, especailly when you look at the age of most of these signings. Winning anything this season willl be a bonus. Looking forward to these next few years.

I think we're probably done after Bravo and Coric. Another CM wouldn't have gone amiss, but there's no point in buying for the sake of it. Kroos is obviously the main target, so I think we'll be back in for him next summer.

Still been a fantastic summer in terms of acquisitions whichever way you look at it. Gundogan, Nolito, Stones, Sane, Jesus, Moreno, Bravo and hopefully Coric represents great business and planning for the future.

Also means we can properly address both full back positions and centre mid next season. Toure, Caballero, Clichy, Sagna, Zabaleta and Navas will all be out of contract (assuming we offer Fernandinho a new deal) which will free up considerable space on the wage bill.

Would it be too much to think that Coric might be kept at City instead of loaning him out? Maybe Yaya/Fernando move on.

Not cribbing but we have been crying to focus on the centre and fullbacks (specially left) for ages but somehow always miss it, hopefully its better than last year with Gundogan in now though. As you said I see no 0 point in investing in the wings/forwards, we have Aguero, KDB, Sterling from the previous year who wont be going anywhere at all add to that will have Nolito, Sane and Jesus.

Interesting to see who could leave. Assuming Hart, Nasri, Bony and Mangala are definitely leave we would have 18 in the champions league squad. Does someone else go or do we leave someone out? Yaya, Fernando and Navas would seem to be the most in danger.

Every transfer window I end up happy, sad and confused pep is the best manager in the world only need to look at the England Rugby union team terrible in the world cup under Stuart Lancaster same players with Eddie Jones win 3-0 series in Australia just goes to show professional sportsmen coached the right way can fulfil their potential even Kolarov

Exactly as I see it. We will be much stronger a year from now, and we aren't in a bad position to start with. Lots of players out of contract, some major wiggle room to bring in the players Pep wants to improe on what he already has.

Interesting to see who could leave. Assuming Hart, Nasri, Bony and Mangala are definitely leave we would have 18 in the champions league squad. Does someone else go or do we leave someone out? Yaya, Fernando and Navas would seem to be the most in danger.

I'd imagine Toure is the one most at threat.

Once keeper is in it is a case off selling and no major signings, bar maybe more youth.

Overall Stones, Gundogan and Nolito seem first choice along with Bravo. With Jesus/ Sane being very close so a big change.

We have obviously been interested in another CB and Laporte is probably the biggest disappointment for me.

Yaya is the most at risk for missing out on a Champs League squad unless he proves himself in the next few weeks, I imagine.

I recon Denayer could do Fernando's job if such a player is needed, freeing up a space, but there is no time to really try him out in that position.

I would like to see Aleix Garcia brought into the CL squad.

Feel this summer is an 7/10 transfer wise still feel LB and another CB would have made it 10/10. Think we have bought well, but for the future. Dont think we will win the league this year, but in a year or two think we will be the team to beat.

Maybe in the long run, I meant more with the head to heads
Head to head, yes, Liverpool scares me the most. For the league title, Chelsea has the easiest route. Shit load of talent, a tactical Manager and no European distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.