The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
His corners were better than his football & they were shite & still are. I live on planet earth mate & if you think Silva was ok then your mixed up. Like I said before if you had the brain to look, I love Dave & Silva on form is untouchable the nearest thing to Messi style we have but he played 24 games in the League bad ankle or not Silva was miles off the pace last season & if you think Pep will pick him before Gundugan then your mad. Sane & Sterling then Nalito will be in before him once we are all fit. The same goes for Kompany show your fit or its curtains for him too. Next year Zaba, Navas & Clichy will be gone leaving Aguero as are only old guard left. It's time to move on no sentiment Peps way or the highway, Dave is now 30 so he yes he will be rested.

Thing with Silva is he's never really relied on pace, so his age won't make too much of a difference. He's the perfect Pep type player in that he's great in tight spaces and creative. One of the best in the world when he's on form.

Gundogan is more of a deeper tempo setting player like Xavi, whereas Silva tends to drift around and plays higher up the field.

left back and centre mid would do nicely. gaya or rodriguez for left back or kroos or rakitic for centre mid.

Why not kill two birds with one stone and sign Alaba, reports that Real will need to offer €65 mil. Can play both positions and has played in Peps systems

Not sure if one of the ITK can answer but did we bid for him earlier in the summer? As there was talk however it went quiet.

Why not kill two birds with one stone and sign Alaba, reports that Real will need to offer €65 mil. Can play both positions and has played in Peps systems

Not sure if one of the ITK can answer but did we bid for him earlier in the summer? As there was talk however it went quiet.

If only we could attract him would be a fantastic signing.

Take the ball winner away and everything else breaks down
Yes, but it is assumed that that passer also is good at winning the ball. Just better at passing it. Besides I think Dihno will be better in the RB role the way it is currently played under Pep.

Totally random and potentially completely irrelevant to anything whatsoever, but I'm pretty certain the aircraft we used for the Sweden trip and Bucharest is currently on its final approach into manchester.

It'll not be the squad they're back already.

Like I said. Random in the extreme but thought I'd share it anyway :-)

Didn't the squad that played fly back immediately, but the rest spent an extra day along with Pep training? The gallery gave it away as it was Kelechi, Tosin etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.