The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

I nodded off on the couch for a couple of hours,

481? kinnell<br /><br />-- Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:31 am --<br /><br />to make matters worse, ive got a stinking hangover and am off to stoke this morning lol

they have see off the new ball without losing a wicket today to have any chance of saving this game now.
that hussey haddin stand has really killed us dead in the water.
a big up for finn. a six for on ashes debut is to be applauded.

I doubted Finn and hes proven me wrong. Im glad he has but it just shows we cant do well in other countries with a 3 seam attack. Id drop Collingwood and bring Bresnan or Tremlett in for the next test

I know its the 2nd innings and people say the pitch will have got worse but i think that pitch is only going to get better. 1st day there was moisture in it and we only managed 260. Ok we batted poorly and it was probably a 350 par wicket, but then the Aussies bat on the 2nd and 3rd day and manage to get over 450 with only 2 batsman really doing well. If 3 or 4 of our batsman get in then it will be a draw. 500 is definitely on for us i believe which would mean the Aussies either not getting a bat at all or maybe getting an hour at the end. Would be brilliant if our openers can get around 100-150 to set us off but Trott has to be more positive when he comes in especially if hes going to be batting with Cook.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.