The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

If we can get 400 we have a chance but the way our batsmen give their wickets away once they're in, that is a big, big target.

Awful from England against a limited Aussie side, hopefully the England players will stop the crowing now & get on with the hard work.

bluemoon32 said:
Awful from England against a limited Aussie side, hopefully the England players will stop the crowing now & get on with the hard work.

England were nowhere near 'awful' but I guess if you get up and see the score that's what you would presume. Finn had excellent figures but Anderson was magical, one of the best spells I've ever seen from him. If he'd have got one of them early like he deserved they'd have been all out with less than a 50 lead. He had one review go against him by a whisker whilst Hussey was not given out when he was absolute plum. These things happen, it's up to the batsman to give the bowlers something to bowl at.

jay_mcfc said:
bluemoon32 said:

England were nowhere near 'awful' but I guess if you get up and see the score that's what you would presume. Finn had excellent figures but Anderson was magical, one of the best spells I've ever seen from him. If he'd have got one of them early like he deserved they'd have been all out with less than a 50 lead. He had one review go against him by a whisker whilst Hussey was not given out when he was absolute plum. These things happen, it's up to the batsman to give the bowlers something to bowl at.

Sorry, i meant the test as a whole & not just the bowlers. Englands first innings was awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.