The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:
Yeah u could be right but KP and Prior score quickly and every run u get the more you are making it harder for the ausies to win
yeah but that also means less time at the crease when they get themselves out for 30/40.

Least if it's strauss, cook or bell you know their strike rate will only be 40/50 ish so you're eating up time for the same number of runs.

If KP turns round and smacks 150 I'll be delighted and we'll be fine, he just hasn't done it for a while.

Your right about KP he's starting to worry me for the skill he has he should be hitting big big runs! He's got to hit 3 or 4 tons this series for me to back where he was! One thing with him though through his carier when he does get big run he usaully has 1 or 2 lives in the innings!

waspish said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
yeah but that also means less time at the crease when they get themselves out for 30/40.

Least if it's strauss, cook or bell you know their strike rate will only be 40/50 ish so you're eating up time for the same number of runs.

If KP turns round and smacks 150 I'll be delighted and we'll be fine, he just hasn't done it for a while.

Your right about KP he's starting to worry me for the skill he has he should be hitting big big runs! He's got to hit 3 or 4 tons this series for me to back where he was! One thing with him though through his carier when he does get big run he usaully has 1 or 2 lives in the innings!

Johnson around the wicket to a left hander, he is so desperate.

And I hope KP finds form he's playing for Surrey next season(and he will be getting county time this season, this isn't like Hampshire) :).

Of course you'll now block me because I don't support Lancashite lol.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:

And I hope KP finds form he's playing for Surrey next season(and he will be getting county time this season, this isn't like Hampshire) :).

booooooo!!!!!! whoaaa lancy lancy, lancy lancy lancy lancy lancashie!!!! ;)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
waspish said:

What the fuck do you know about cricket anyway?

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.