The Ashes 2010/2011 thread

if we can bowl with the new ball like we did on the 3rd morning but take wickets then the pressure will be on and that will cause batting errors and we could snatch it.

but first with the extra 15 minutes in the morning let's get 120 runs to get a 200 lead, then bat on for an hour, get another 50/60 and be comfortable.

We won't really go for victory and nor will we get it if we do. I still think we should just bat all day and properly knacker them up for the next test and give our batsmen some time in the middle. Our bowlers worked pretty hard the other day, they all bowled over 30 overs and in a 5 test series with a 4 man attack giving them a rest at any opportunity is a positive.

jay_mcfc said:
We won't really go for victory and nor will we get it if we do. I still think we should just bat all day and properly knacker them up for the next test and give our batsmen some time in the middle. Our bowlers worked pretty hard the other day, they all bowled over 30 overs and in a 5 test series with a 4 man attack giving them a rest at any opportunity is a positive.
Too much common sense; clear off!

jay_mcfc said:

Bat till the evening session and get a decent lead then just see what happens. It couldn't hurt.

jimharri said:
jay_mcfc said:
Too much common sense; clear off!
defo too much common sense there jay. we all know thats exactly what we should do, but theres just that little voice that says "try fuckin win it boys!!!!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.