The battle for 3rd place

Celebrating a top four position tells its own story , 11 points behind Tottenham, fucking Tottenham! a team that cost a quarter of ours.

Even the shitty scousers have breathed down our neck all season.
It's a minimum target for City.

This team is way past its sell by date. Why should we be challenging for the title when we have a keeper that most fans laugh at, our captain has missed 3/4 of the season, our talisman of previous seasons, Toure has grown old, and our best signing has played a handful of games. We have no good full backs. We have had to resort to playing an out and out winger at full back. We're in between teams. That isn't Guardiola's fault. It's the failure of past signings like Mangala, Bony, Otamendi.

I'm not stressing about top 4 although not getting there when we have the best manager would be shocking and unacceptable,i have faith next season will be much different after a summer clear out,i worry more about getting rid of our stars like sergio and leave one or two dross one's here

Kolarov and Delph are still likely to be here. So that's a given.

This team is way past its sell by date. Why should we be challenging for the title when we have a keeper that most fans laugh at, our captain has missed 3/4 of the season, our talisman of previous seasons, Toure has grown old, and our best signing has played a handful of games. We have no good full backs. We have had to resort to playing an out and out winger at full back. We're in between teams. That isn't Guardiola's fault. It's the failure of past signings like Mangala, Bony, Otamendi.

Guardiola is not blameless. I expected more from him to be honest. It's disappointing given the start.

Not all peps fault but some if it is, Bravo for hart I was a mistake as it proved , but it's only been a season I think/hope pep will get it right next season

We will win our home games and finish 3rd or 4th. Calm down. United still have to play Arse, Spurs and Soton all away. They will get max 2 pts from those games...

We will win our home games and finish 3rd or 4th. Calm down. United still have to play Arse, Spurs and Soton all away. They will get max 2 pts from those games...

I'm more confident about beating Watford away then Leicester at home. Leicester have done a proper job on us the last two times we met

Kolarov and Delph are still likely to be here. So that's a given.

Guardiola is not blameless. I expected more from him to be honest. It's disappointing given the start.
The goalkeeping situation was a disaster. but transfers are a risk. We then lost Kompany, and all the full backs are patently past it. We then lost Jesus. So in those circumstances, what can the coach do? Arguably we've outperformed, rather than underperformed. I doubt any club has ever finished top 4 with such major problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.