The battle for 3rd place

although people will say we avoid a play, which is true, the main reason for finishing 3rd is we can recruit much earlier. we can steal a transfer march on our rivals seeking to sign the same players. from the moment 3rd is secure we go and get the very best players in and give them an entire pre season with us.
I think a full pre season with GJ, Ilkley and the new signings should even exit Marvin

Read a few things saying there are some really good teams looking like making the qualifiers

But I think it's the dippers who need to be worried about that. Surely we'd be seeded so we would get an easier tie, whereas they probably wouldn't be

Read a few things saying there are some really good teams looking like making the qualifiers

But I think it's the dippers who need to be worried about that. Surely we'd be seeded so we would get an easier tie, whereas they probably wouldn't be
Honestly after 7 years of groups of death why would we worry? We'll always have it tough. Dippers aren't good enough whoever they get anyway - if they even qualify?

If spuds heads drop and we win our last three we can finish 2nd , Spuds imploded last season and the Goons overtook them , either way Bottlepool will cock it up as usual so third position is a gimme.

If spuds heads drop and we win our last three we can finish 2nd , Spuds imploded last season and the Goons overtook them , either way Bottlepool will cock it up as usual so third position is a gimme.
They will batter the rags next week, they haven't lost at home all season and mourinho has basically admitted defeat in the hunt for a top four spot
Aside from prize money there's not a great deal of difference between 3rd and 2nd anyways

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.