The battle for 3rd place

3 more wins blues!! 3rd not what we would have hoped for but lets finish the season in style, bid farewell to some of our stalwarts and let the pep era officially get going and get that title back!!

Beating Leicester is the key, their style of play has caused us issues each time we play and they are in good form, despite an inevitable mid table finish.

Watford and West Brom we can do,I am confident, but Leicester is the one that can be our catalyst and is arguably the more difficult for us to get 3 points from. Psychologically it will also be a benefit, and a huge blow for Liverpool, United and Arsenal. Can see us slipping up once, would 7 points be enough I wonder... Hopefully though won't even come in to it, onward to third and avoiding a qualifying CL round.

And in the summer, it is ourselves and United who have the most ability to leap forwards in terms of improvement imo. Chelsea will consolidate but have European footy to consider, Arsenal could and should be kicking on but never seem to do and to be honest a season out of Europe may be good for them short term, Spurs it is make or break time for and hopefully we'll weaken them by nabbing a player or two, and the scum will be looking for that game changing player to turn Mourinho's bore draw tactics in to 1-0 wins. For us, Pep gets the chance to bring in the players he should now know we need to be number one, and we start taking more chances - I'm positive that is the key to us kicking on, get ahead early then keep on scoring, opposition heads will soon go down and that last minute equalizer soon becomes wishful thinking on their part, the last game being a prime example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.