The battle for 3rd place

Prime position for 3rd but city could still end up 6th. A point at Watford is still likely to be needed.

Nah we need at least 6, can't see arsenal dropping many points
Two more wins gets us to 75 points. The vermin can only get a maximum of 74. Arsenal can get to 75, but their GD is 9 worse than ours. Liverpool can get to 76 points, but their GD is 4 worse than ours. So, 7 more points should (repeat, SHOULD) get us 3rd spot. Spurs (77 puts) won't lose their last 3 games, so we won't catch them.

Two more wins gets us to 75 points. The vermin can only get a maximum of 74. Arsenal can get to 75, but their GD is 9 worse than ours. Liverpool can get to 76 points, but their GD is 4 worse than ours. So, 7 more points should (repeat, SHOULD) get us 3rd spot. Spurs (77 puts) won't lose their last 3 games, so we won't catch them.
Yup best summary here, seven points ensures top 4, I think arsenal will drop points with their fixture congestion and the fa cup final on their minds though

I still think we will win all of our remaining fixtures.

Leicester looks tough and I whilst I expect them to score, I still think if we turn up like we did against Palace we will out score them.

We could realistically get all 9 points, after scoring 5 they'll hopefully have a bit more confidence to put more of the chances we always create away and Gabby Jesus looks like he's itching to score. I hope we put 6 past Leicester and give them a right good taunting.

It'd be a fairly major shock, and huge disappointment, if we didn't get a top four finish from here. We should really be finishing third.

The 3 teams we've got left to face are on the beach. Watford are in the plane. Leicester may hold the flight up. But City will arrive on time and on schedule.

The 3 teams we've got left to face are on the beach. Watford are in the plane. Leicester may hold the flight up. But City will arrive on time and on schedule.

Make your mind up mate.....are Watford in the plane or on the beach...haha!!!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.