The battle for 3rd place

Sorry if this is a stupid question, if we finish 3rd we go into pot 3 but if we finish 4th and qualify through the play off we go into pot 1 or 2??? Genuine question
It depends on whether or not Liverpool win the Europa league, we went over this last season.

They're one point behind us if they win their games in hand and still play us. Not enough of a buffer zone, for me.
If they lose today, it should make it slightly safer for us. But the key is beating them. If we do, then its done.

so has it been sorted out,,top 4 go in CL and a 5th place if scum win the Thursday trophy and if Leicester do it then they would in effect use the 4th spot place?

Big pressure on the raggy bastards to get the 3 points today now, with both ourselves and Liverpool winning this weekend. Maureen of course sets his side up for a draw at home.

Looks like he's thrown in the towel and is betting everything on the Europa, come on Lyon/Besiktas/Ajax/Schalke/Anderlecht/Celta/Genk!

Big pressure on the raggy bastards to get the 3 points today now, with both ourselves and Liverpool winning this weekend. Maureen of course sets his side up for a draw at home.

Looks like he's thrown in the towel and is betting everything on the Europa, come on Lyon/Besiktas/Ajax/Schalke/Anderlecht/Celta/Genk!

i think Anderlecht will give them a game on Thursday and progress, united are as bad as all the others in this cup

i think Anderlecht will give them a game on Thursday and progress, united are as bad as all the others in this cup
Hope you're right, unfortunately I reckon the away goal will see them through unless Anderlecht seriously step it up. Fuckers rested their top scorer on Thursday so seemingly they're taking it less seriously than the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.