The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot look at the endless stream ineffectual, passionless and gutless performances of both the team and manager and see 4th place.

Sack the manager, tell a few players to go train with the kids and replace them with kids who might put up a fight, then maybe.

In the longer term, sack anyone and everyone involved with wasting hundreds of millions on players no better than no name players we could sign for peanuts.

After seeing what Leicester have done and who they have done it with, we have no excuse. Hell, I'd swap Bony, Fernando, Otty, Mangala, Navas and Kolorov for just Morgan, Drinkwater and Vardy.

And before people start wailing in how crap Morgan is, look at the table and the 70 Morgan's transfer fees we paid for DMC, Mangala and Otty.

I'm just sick of us burning money on expensive defenders who can't defend, wingers who can't cross and strikers who can't score.

I can see us finishing 6th. And we deserve to. We are fucking awful!

Given that I don't see any way we'll finish above the rags or West Ham, I couldn't argue with that. I guess it's not really a concern anymore, but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Southampton and/or the dippers reined us in as well. At the moment I just can't see where the next win's coming from with this mad arse in charge. The decision making from Khaldoon downwards this season has been catastrophic

Unit
Given that I don't see any way we'll finish above the rags or West Ham, I couldn't argue with that. I guess it's not really a concern anymore, but I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Southampton and/or the dippers reined us in as well. At the moment I just can't see where the next win's coming from with this mad arse in charge. The decision making from Khaldoon downwards this season has been catastrophic
united are a worse team than us they are fucking rubbish ,West Ham are on a roll we are on a downward spiral it's going to be tight

I can't even find 12 points.

Losses against Arsenal, Southampton, Chelsea.

Draws against Stoke, Swansea and Newcastle

Wins against West Brom and Bournemouth (maybe)

9 points. End on 60. Finish 7th.
I reckon beat Stoke and Newcastle away get beat by Swansea, saying that though, I did say 12 max so wouldn't be surprised if drop 3 points there somewhere

With these spineless players and brain dead manager not a chance

Bournemouth 1
West Brom 3
Chelsea 0
Newcastle 3
Stoke 1
Southampton 0
Arsenal 0
Swansea 0

That's 8 points and being optimistic, never mind West Ham and Rags, I expect Southampton will also finish above us

I'd be close to accepting losing out on 4th now. Put MP and RC on gardening leave and play the kids. Doesn't matter where we finish if outside the top four but we can at least get started on rebuilding.

TBH I wouldn't be arsed. Not going to win the CL this year or next, even with Pep in charge. In fact let's not even get a EL place. Let's concentrate on the PL next season, playing once a week, and the domestic cups. Start a fresh, build a new team next season, and the Summer after, and then go again in the CL that season. A season out of European football really won't hurt that much, apart from on the financial sheet.

Agree but aint we europa because we won the league cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.