The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're 16th in the form table over the last 6 games. 16th! How the hell has that happened?

And I just can't see that getting much better as there's no way the manager is going to change his approach now. As much as I hate to say it I think we'll finish 6th but I wouldn't be surprised if we actually finished 7th.

We're 16th in the form table over the last 6 games. 16th! How the hell has that happened?

And I just can't see that getting much better as there's no way the manager is going to change his approach now. As much as I hate to say it I think we'll finish 6th but I wouldn't be surprised if we actually finished 7th.
I said to my son yesterday we are playing like a team battling relegation, and that confirms it.

so clearly 15 points behind Leicester is crap - but 4th is still on we just have to get more points than West Ham and the Rags

How can it be gone when we're currently sat in 4th with 8 games left?

The same way the title was gone when we were 2nd/3rd with however many games left. Because we're on a huge downward spiral and other teams are flying. That's been the case since September time.

How can it be gone when we're currently sat in 4th with 8 games left?

Over the last 25 games we've averaged 1.4 points per game. There's not much evidence to point towards that getting any better, so if we carry on as we have been were heading for something like 61 points.

I genuinely don't know the answer to this as can't be arsed checking, but has this ever been enough for CL qualification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.