The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP needs to freshen up the side , with KDB and Nasri straight back in the side for Merlin and Navas , because our creativity is non existent , we have become predictable and teams have worked us out , we also need Zabs back in the side because he offers more going forward ,Delph in place of Fernando becuase he offers more of a goal threat , and play Yaya behind Kun ,let him do some damage further up the park .For the Bournemouth game we should start CABALLERO - ZABS , OTTO , MANGALA , CLICHY - DINHO , DELPH - KDB , YAYA , NASRI - KUN there has got to be some goals in that team .We cannot afford anymore slip ups , because West Ham and the Dippers are a real threat to the 4th spot , the Rags might grind out a few results , but they are playing at their maximum , they are not a good team.

MP needs to freshen up the side , with KDB and Nasri straight back in the side for Merlin and Navas , because our creativity is non existent , we have become predictable and teams have worked us out , we also need Zabs back in the side because he offers more going forward ,Delph in place of Fernando becuase he offers more of a goal threat , and play Yaya behind Kun ,let him do some damage further up the park .For the Bournemouth game we should start CABALLERO - ZABS , OTTO , MANGALA , CLICHY - DINHO , DELPH - KDB , YAYA , NASRI - KUN there has got to be some goals in that team .We cannot afford anymore slip ups , because West Ham and the Dippers are a real threat to the 4th spot , the Rags might grind out a few results , but they are playing at their maximum , they are not a good team.
A good shout but what's the betting that four or five of these will be on the crock list before the first ball is even kicked?

I agree with all that.

I think West Ham are the biggest threat to 4th place at the moment. I think we still could finish in the top 4 though with KDB and Nasri back and MDM out.

There's rather more to it than that, as you know full well.

Yeh, but stopping shots is still the key ingredient. I would argue that Hart is probably the best one on one Schmeichel style shot blocker in world football, and someone capable of some truly astonishing reflex saves. He pulled off the league's best save last season at the Liberty and the best again this season from Payet's free kick at Upton Park. I'm not inclined to listen to the rubbish that gets spouted on here about his distribution when all he's got to aim at are the Four Diddymen of the Apocalypse (Kun, Silva, Sterling and Navas). He does let the odd soft one in low down, and particularly near post, but all things considered he's a top quality keeper in my book and one of the last players at the club I'd be looking to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.