The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Ironically that reply reads like it's been written by some spotty, jezza Kyle watching keyboard warrior.
I'm sure you're not though..
LOL suppose it does haha. Andy no I'm not.... a Jezzer watcher or keyboard warrior that it. Arsehole maybe ;-)

I'd have to agree with that, although I think we have some players who are good enough, but who just aren't being used correctly. What's the point of having pacey wingers and have them cutting inside and playing the ball backwards because our manager has told them to not lose possession and favour the slow build up play?

Looking at our squad, you'd have to say Aguero is top drawer, obviously. Likewise De Bruyne. I think Sterling and Navas can do a job and are just being misused. Iheanacho will only get better and is also a keeper. Fernandino, excellent.

After that, it's getting more tricky:

Bony - abysmal
Nasri - doesn't work hard enough and poor attitude? Get rid
Yaya - past it, get rid
Silva - jury's out. One of the worst players of the field for several games this season. Not played well for months. Will he ever regain the magic? Dunno.
Fernando - not good enough
Demichelis - worse than abysmal
Clichy - absolute dross, offers nothing
Kolarov - worse than Clichy
Ottamendi - maybe, just maybe a keeper
Kompany - will surely miss half of every season with injury - can we carry this?
Managala - glimmer of hope, but as it stands, not good enough
Hart - overrated. Good stopper, nothing else.
Caballero - not good enough
we are gonna have to put the prices up big time to replace that lot

LOL suppose it does haha. Andy no I'm not.... a Jezzer watcher or keyboard warrior that it. Arsehole maybe ;-)
Haha! I'm guilty of it myself recently mate. I don't think it's a coincidence that there's a direct correlation between City being awful and my posts being angry. Think I'll call it a day until May. :-)

I'd have to agree with that, although I think we have some players who are good enough, but who just aren't being used correctly. What's the point of having pacey wingers and have them cutting inside and playing the ball backwards because our manager has told them to not lose possession and favour the slow build up play?

Looking at our squad, you'd have to say Aguero is top drawer, obviously. Likewise De Bruyne. I think Sterling and Navas can do a job and are just being misused. Iheanacho will only get better and is also a keeper. Fernandino, excellent.

After that, it's getting more tricky:

Bony - abysmal
Nasri - doesn't work hard enough and poor attitude? Get rid
Yaya - past it, get rid
Silva - jury's out. One of the worst players of the field for several games this season. Not played well for months. Will he ever regain the magic? Dunno.
Fernando - not good enough
Demichelis - worse than abysmal
Clichy - absolute dross, offers nothing
Kolarov - worse than Clichy
Ottamendi - maybe, just maybe a keeper
Kompany - will surely miss half of every season with injury - can we carry this?
Managala - glimmer of hope, but as it stands, not good enough
Hart - overrated. Good stopper, nothing else.
Caballero - not good enough

Erm, isn't that what he's supposed to do......?

on what grounds ?

I think it's a bit understated how much Nasri, De Bruyne, and even Delph returning hopefully the next game will be.

Should be a lot less of the Navas to Sagna to Yaya to Navas to an opponents shin attacks that we see a dozen times a game right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.