The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the rags will get fourth.

Terrible team but fluking results (like today & against us).

What an awful season it's been to be just a point in front of that desperate bunch of tossers.

And they have a piss easy run in. . .

They have some winnable games (as do we) but how is playing Tottenham, West Ham and Leicester in 3 of the last 7 games (two away) what you describe?

But we have to be ahead going into the last game with them having Bournemouth at home.

Exactly! Pellegrini, that.
Think the rags will get fourth.

Terrible team but fluking results (like today & against us).

What an awful season it's been to be just a point in front of that desperate bunch of tossers.

And they have a piss easy run in. . .
Why you bothered about them bitter twats?
I'm more bothered about west ham catching us than the rags.
Funny how these threads spring into life whenever the rags win or get near us in the table.
Always the same posters too.....very predictable and very funny.
As you were you big blues.

What cannot happen is City have to prequalify for the Europa during/immediately after their Chinese pre season tour. As in depend on our Cup awarded place for entry.

But we have a much better chance of fourth than we had 48 hours ago given our improved performance and West Ham slipping.

And fourth itself has issues with a need to prequalify interfering with the start to the season with Pep literally just a week or two into moulding his team and the disruption of the Euros.

This season of all seasons we needed top three.

I look at that list and I can still see them winning 4 of them and finishing on at least 74 points.

We can only get 75 if we win every game. I still think a spurs win is best for us next week. We really need the rags to start slipping up because Arsenal also have 5 very winnable games. I can see them taking a lot of points from their last 7 games.
Correct.

What cannot happen is City have to prequalify for the Europa during/immediately after their Chinese pre season tour. As in depend on our Cup awarded place for entry.

But we have a much better chance of fourth than we had 48 hours ago given our improved performance and West Ham slipping.

And fourth itself has issues with a need to prequalify interfering with the start to the season with Pep literally just a week or two into moulding his team and the disruption of the Euros.

This season of all seasons we needed top three.
Jesus wept I think I'm going to kill myself after reading this post.
Fuck me pal are you alright? You sound edgy.

Why you bothered about them bitter twats?
I'm more bothered about west ham catching us than the rags.
Funny how these threads spring into life whenever the rags win or get near us in the table.
Always the same posters too.....very predictable and very funny.
As you were you big blues.

The major part of the problem is due to the fact that the f*cking ar*e licking media in this country, will be spewing their name all over the place, which considering what they have actually achieved recently is a total disgrace. In fact it is an insult to other clubs and their fans.

It's nothing but totally annoying that such an over-hyped piece of sh*t are mentioned at every opportunity, to feed their idiotic pathetic " fanbase " !

oh and don't worry I am not going to top myself , in case you were interested ?

F*ck all to do with football, everything to do with the " brand ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.