The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bookies have us at 8/15, and United at 2/1. Hopefully a win for us and a Spurs win next weekend will give us some breathing space.

Was pretty pessimistic about our chances before yesterday, but took heart from that display and hope we can drag ourselves over the line.

The major part of the problem is due to the fact that the f*cking ar*e licking media in this country, will be spewing their name all over the place, which considering what they have actually achieved recently is a total disgrace. In fact it is an insult to other clubs and their fans.

It's nothing but totally annoying that such an over-hyped piece of sh*t are mentioned at every opportunity, to feed their idiotic pathetic " fanbase " !

oh and don't worry I am not going to top myself , in case you were interested ?

F*ck all to do with football, everything to do with the " brand ".
Wind it in flower I wasn't responding to you. Look above and who have I replied to? Why you getting your knickers in a twist with me? Deary me.

Bookies have us at 8/15, and United at 2/1. Hopefully a win for us and a Spurs win next weekend will give us some breathing space.

Was pretty pessimistic about our chances before yesterday, but took heart from that display and hope we can drag ourselves over the line.
Me too.

I think it's exciting and how funny would it be if we beat them lot into the top 4? It'd certainly hurt them more than us. They think they're still as good as they was about 10 years ago. More pressure on the rags in my opinion.

Wind it in flower I wasn't responding to you. Look above and who have I replied to? Why you getting your knickers in a twist with me? Deary me.

Ah so a snidey dig at me, is it?

I suppose you're right but the rags have stuffed their way to wins against the decent teams this year. . .

I just can't believe we're only a point in front of them and having to worry about them. Because they really are shite. Just flukey!

Oh sorry - I didn't realise that I wasn't allowed an opinion !

F*ck me - whose getting their knickers tangled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.