The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, didn't realise the rags were 1 point behind us on the same amount of games.

Shit just got real

No I'm not, I'm questioning the attitude and posts of a supposedly 68 year old bloke. And if I was coming across aggressive it's because it annoys me folk coming on here and lying about who they are. Fair?
Annoys me too and i have been known to bite the odd head off lol,you do come across a bit aggressive sometimes but only my opinion so don't sweat it

It's hard to believe we are in this position really. It reminds me of 09/10 season and we were going up against Spurs for 4th and missing out.

With our squad we shouldn't be worrying about 4th place at this stage of the season, it should be well in the bag.

What does his age have to do with anything?
It has everything to do with it.. a 68 year old fella doesn't post on a forum with the grammar he does. Do you know many 70 year old blokes? They aren't exactly gadget savvy are they? Have you read his posts? It's hilarious he's hoodwinked you all. You lot can walk with the blindman but my eyes are wide fuckin open.

It is going to be close and it is gong to be between us and United. The reason the derby loss was so painful was it gave them a lifeline. Spurs will beat them so I expect we will be 4 points ahead this time next week. But after that there is plenty of scope for two fairly poor teams to fuck up.

I just hope we have it in our own hands come the last day of the season.The boys usually pull it out of the hat when push comes to shove.

Annoys me too and i have been known to bite the odd head off lol,you do come across a bit aggressive sometimes but only my opinion so don't sweat it
Hey listen anybody can come across all 10 men sitting behind a computer, a lot of my posts are very tongue in cheek but alas humour gets lost in posts. I post as I speak, I have a potty mouth and I'm not ashamed of it, I'm a working class fella in love with a working class sport. But I'm far from aggressive mate, am quite placid and laid back in the flesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.