The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, it's going down to the wire. Of the remaining games I can see the rags and us both winning 4 of them so basically it's going to be down to grabbing a couple of draws at Chelsea and at home to Arsenal that may help to pip the rags to 4th.

Not far off. I think it could be time for me to knock this forum on the head oakie, am getting into too many "discussions " about absolutely meaningless things with people I don't even know and I just can't help myself. I go on about everybody else being an Internet warrior and the worst of the bad bunch is me. And I know I get on posters tits and that so I think I'll take a bit of time out.

Are you crazy? Hang around. Give it out and take it back. You are the Mancini of posters. If we were all Pellegrini posters it would be boring here.

If we beat WBA we'll have finally won back to back PL games and it might just give us the confidence to go and beat Chelsea away. Do that and top 4 will be ours.

United won't win every game and I think with Kev and a few others back we will start scoring for fun again. I'm not sure about Chelsea away but I think there is 3 points in every single game to the end of the season. United have Leicester at home and Spurs and West Ham away coming up, it would take a big performance to come away with wins in those. I reckon we have about 5/6 wins left in us to the end of the season which puts us on around 70 points, give or take a few that should just about do it I reckon.

United won't win every game and I think with Kev and a few others back we will start scoring for fun again. I'm not sure about Chelsea away but I think there is 3 points in every single game to the end of the season. United have Leicester at home and Spurs and West Ham away coming up, it would take a big performance to come away with wins in those. I reckon we have about 5/6 wins left in us to the end of the season which puts us on around 70 points, give or take a few that should just about do it I reckon.

I hope so but we haven't won 5 out of 8 all season!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.