The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its about you. ;)
Not far off. I think it could be time for me to knock this forum on the head oakie, am getting into too many "discussions " about absolutely meaningless things with people I don't even know and I just can't help myself. I go on about everybody else being an Internet warrior and the worst of the bad bunch is me. And I know I get on posters tits and that so I think I'll take a bit of time out.

This thread tirle is dumb. Should be is 4th slipping or is 4th in real danger. We havent been outside the top 4 yet
final table
1. City
2. Leicester
3. Arsenal
4. Tottenham

Not far off. I think it could be time for me to knock this forum on the head oakie, am getting into too many "discussions " about absolutely meaningless things with people I don't even know and I just can't help myself. I go on about everybody else being an Internet warrior and the worst of the bad bunch is me. And I know I get on posters tits and that so I think I'll take a bit of time out.
ahNiyUhWB1hPq.gif

The old adage "don`t let the bastards grind you down" always works well for me mate.You`ll be back ... its something we can`t do without,Blue Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.