The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a normal season I wouldn't be worried

The team have lost my trust and only a few good wins on bounce will get it back , Jesus two wins back to back would be a start ...

I want this season over with, lots to look forward to in the next one , failing to get fourth would seriously dampen that optimism
And this is the problem. It's hard to trust them isn't it ? Just when you think we are going to turn a corner they play like a bunch of misfits.

It has everything to do with it.. a 68 year old fella doesn't post on a forum with the grammar he does. Do you know many 70 year old blokes? They aren't exactly gadget savvy are they? Have you read his posts? It's hilarious he's hoodwinked you all. You lot can walk with the blindman but my eyes are wide fuckin open.
Does that extend to 65 year old coonts also ? ;)

That's how old he says he is but I questioned it as bollocks. I think he's lying about who he is in general and surprise surprise he's done one when I put it to him. Can't be doing with liars.
Maybe he's just gone to bed. I really think you could be overreacting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.