The bent referee - complain.

paulchapo said:
I haven't seen a worse ref for years!

He is a 'Hollywood ref',that means it is all about him and he wants to be in the spotlight,when you never notice the best refs.

A few boos and he took it personal and went out of his way to give us even less.I was actually amazed he allowed our first goal.

Poor old Mick McCarthy thought we were booing City at half time the moron,when we were actually booing the ref,lol!

What decisions riled you?

[quote="johnmc
What decisions riled you?[/quote]

I would say nearly all of them,plus his overall handling of the game was shocking.He let Wolves kick seven bells out of City players,giving them no protection and timewaste until they went behind.

There was one occasion Silva was just whacked,the player nowhere near the ball,he allowed play on but never even spoke to the player when the game was stopped.

He was complete and utter shite!

Probably one of the very few decisions he got right was the penalty and sending off,even if it went against us.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
He was shit but we've had plenty worse over the years. Only reason this stands out is because this season we've been getting favourable decisions in the other matches.

George Courtney at Maine Road, gave Liverpool 3? penalties. We have had some shockers down the years. Atwell today was as bad as I've seen for a long long while.<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 am --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
paulchapo said:
I haven't seen a worse ref for years!

He is a 'Hollywood ref',that means it is all about him and he wants to be in the spotlight,when you never notice the best refs.

A few boos and he took it personal and went out of his way to give us even less.I was actually amazed he allowed our first goal.

Poor old Mick McCarthy thought we were booing City at half time the moron,when we were actually booing the ref,lol!

The problem that I found with him was he'd give a free kick for say minimal contact by one of our players, but when exactly the same happened in reverse we didn't get the free kick. Silva was floored from behind twice and we didn't even get a free kick. Micah was clearly tripped nothing given. Before they scored I'm sure yaya was fouled at least twice nothing given. Totally inept, and I hope we never see him again any time soon!! He makes Clattenburg look top class.

He is an all round poor referee and the FA should just get rid. He invents goals (watford v reading) he has been demoted so many times they just seem to keep hold of him because he was touted as the future, youngest referee, rubbish......... from my point of view there was no consistency. Hennesy able to take his time over goal kicks whereas Joe was told to hurry up..... slightest challenge from a city player drew a free kick yet on a number of occassions I could swear he was actually looking away from the action as if distracted...<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:40 am --<br /><br />He is an all round poor referee and the FA should just get rid. He invents goals (watford v reading) he has been demoted so many times they just seem to keep hold of him because he was touted as the future, youngest referee, rubbish......... from my point of view there was no consistency. Hennesy able to take his time over goal kicks whereas Joe was told to hurry up..... slightest challenge from a city player drew a free kick yet on a number of occassions I could swear he was actually looking away from the action as if distracted...

Pam said:
http://www.footballreferee.org/contact.php

Link to make a futile complaint about the cheating rag, Attwood.

"I have just returned home from the Manchester City V Wolves game - 29th October 2011. That was one of the most breathtakingly corrupt and unforgivable refereeing performances it has ever been my misfortune to witness. Stuart Atwell is a disgrace and an embarrassment. There is no earthly explanation for what took place at the Etihad today. It is time to kick out the cheat. He has brought your Association into disrepute and should never be permitted to officiate a a Manchester City game again. I strongly urge that this matter be scrutinised as a matter of urgency. Shocking.
"
Give it a fucking a rest!

paulchapo said:

Surely you jest. What did he say?

paulchapo said:
[quote="johnmc

I would say nearly all of them,plus his overall handling of the game was shocking.He let Wolves kick seven bells out of City players,giving them no protection and timewaste until they went behind.

There was one occasion Silva was just whacked,the player nowhere near the ball,he allowed play on but never even spoke to the player when the game was stopped.

He was complete and utter shite!

Probably one of the very few decisions he got right was the penalty and sending off,even if it went against us.[/quote]

Which was about thirty seconds after he'd booked another one of our players for a far less serious foul.

MCFC BOB said:
Refs have good days and bad days like players do.

We won, we're top. Let's rejoice.

-- October 30th, 2011, 2:39 am --

Refs have good days and bad days like players do.

We won, we're top. Let's rejoice.
Very true, but this wasn't a ref having a bad day.

Shocking performance Atwell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.