The best piece of Footballing Memrobillia you own?

Got leather bound book with all reports and headlines from all of City big days up to takeover - missus bought me a few years ago and reckon worth a few hundred £

Full team autographs of the 1936/37 championship winning team

about 15 teamgroup postcards dated between 1903 to 1937 (one sent by a guy to his mate prior to him travelling to London for the 1904 Cup final)

around 230 Cigarette cards featuring Manchester City players dating from 1901 to 1939

A periodical magazine with a picture inside of an fa cup tie between City and Crystal Palace 1901.

Also two pictures taken from a magazine of Billy Meredith and Billy Gillespie circa 1900

Got a city "Brazil" style shirt signed by Elano, Giovanni, Jo, Robinho and Glauber.

Never got Sylvinho, so dont have the full set :(

I have two quality pieces of Memrobillia as well as about 30 books many signed

I have a medal from the 1926 Lancashire Cup Final, from my great great Uncle Sammy Cookson and I also have a bronze copy of the Colin Bell head that esso did for the 1970 world cup.... both priceless to me

A white away Goater shirt signed by Gary Owen,and the late great Marc Vivien Foe (framed).

Our kids got a ECWC programme signed.

I have a Christmas card from Jay Jay Okocha, a signed shirt and a piece of rock from Burnden Park. x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.