The Bluemoon Job Club.

Indeed.com is a good website too, will search all the major job sites for you instead if checking 4/5 different ones everyday. Also try the direct.gov website , go to search jobs and if you want to do a quick search but a job-code in for example

If you want admin work type 4150-Manchester and this would bring up all the jobs with an hours travelling.

-- Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm --

Indeed.com is a good website too, will search all the major job sites for you instead if checking 4/5 different ones everyday. Also try the direct.gov website , go to search jobs and if you want to do a quick search but a job-code in for example

If you want admin work type 4150-Manchester and this would bring up all the jobs with an hours travelling.<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm --<br /><br />Indeed.com is a good website too, will search all the major job sites for you instead if checking 4/5 different ones everyday. Also try the direct.gov website , go to search jobs and if you want to do a quick search but a job-code in for example

If you want admin work type 4150-Manchester and this would bring up all the jobs with an hours travelling.

DAMOCLES SORT THIS OUT!!!! PPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!

-- Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 pm --

-- Thu May 12, 2011 10:45 pm --

DAMOCLES SORT THIS OUT!!!! PPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 10:46 pm --<br /><br />DAMOCLES SORT THIS OUT!!!! PPPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!

I am a Driver Instructor .discounts available to city fans /block booking discounts.pass plus course & motarway lessons available

Might as well aye. Not much to lose.

I'm a student at Edinburgh Uni studying Physics, just finished the second year of my undergraduate course and I'm going to be home for the Summer.

I'm looking for a full-time Summer job for the months of June, July and August with the possibility of coming back during future holiday seasons.

I live in the Runcorn/Warrington region during the Summer so the closer the better and I have a limited amount of experience in retail.

I'm looking to gain experience in scientific fields but I think that'll be hard to come by so my minds open to all offers. The only thing I can't do is lots of manual labour for reasons I can inform you about if anybody asks.

Qualified with 7 GCSEs A*-A, a Level 2 BTEC in business an AS level in business and 4 A levels in physics, chemistry, maths and further maths.

Let me know if you think I might be up to the job.

Worth a Shot at posting up some details as im currently actively searching.

I currently live in Leeds, but would have no issues working in manchester as im looking to move back very soon.

I am a 21 year old guy, I have 9 GCSE's at a grade C or better. A Diploma in ICT (General Practicioners) a years work experience in a suit shop, a year in a bank.. I guess you could say im really looking for anything and or everything.

Would say im very competent with face to face sales and can easily be trusted to handle sums of money.

If anybody knows of anything feel free to pop me a pm :P

Pollerz.

PS. So am i up to floggin carpets De Niro? xD

whitt said:
What's the nature of your work GStar? I'm a CAD technician, currently electrical based but graduate in architectural technology, previous CAD experience in telecomms Engineering and highways civils work.

Originally Print Management but we've moved into 'Multi channel marketing' ... Doesn't sound like the same area as yourself; the closest area to CAD we have is probably our studio's, but they revolve around artworking as opposed to architectural design.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.