The Bluemoon Job Club.

BRICKLAYER, I`m good and reasonable in my prices, very happy to show previous works, also paving/flagging/plumbing, double glazing general building... Discount for Blues naturally, infact f**king great deals for City fans.

Right now I offer I.T support mainly in the Bury area, my website is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.stetech.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stetech.co.uk</a>
forgive me for the colours.... Looks maroon on my laptop :)
I don't get alot of work atm but being self-employed - everything goes to me :)

I'm a fully qualified Personal trainer and Gym Instructor (Can't get any work at all, still apply for PT roles most days)
The pay is crap (some jobs are min. wage) yet there's usually 15+ applicants for the role.

Waiting for my SIA Door Supervisor License to come through so I can start applying for more work, don't wanna work the doors but it's another avenue.

I'm willing to work for Free to prove myself if you can employ me.

SteSteez said:
Right now I offer I.T support mainly in the Bury area, my website is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.stetech.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stetech.co.uk</a>
forgive me for the colours.... Looks maroon on my laptop :)
I don't get alot of work atm but being self-employed - everything goes to me :)

I'm a fully qualified Personal trainer and Gym Instructor (Can't get any work at all, still apply for PT roles most days)
The pay is crap (some jobs are min. wage) yet there's usually 15+ applicants for the role.

Waiting for my SIA Door Supervisor License to come through so I can start applying for more work, don't wanna work the doors but it's another avenue.

I'm willing to work for Free to prove myself if you can employ me.

You seem a top lad, Ste, but you need to think outside of the box. Get yourself filmed doing a short training session with someone, going through very short modules and get it posted up on YouTube. Make some pamphlets or flyers about yourself, stick them on places that may lean towards your services and reference your YouTube link.

People will see you for free and check out your personality and technique. A small expense for potentially decent/ great gain.

In fact, for all the people that have self employed builders attributes, for your next job, do the same and advertise your services in the same way.

Really, what do you have to lose??

GStar said:
whitt said:
What's the nature of your work GStar? I'm a CAD technician, currently electrical based but graduate in architectural technology, previous CAD experience in telecomms Engineering and highways civils work.

Originally Print Management but we've moved into 'Multi channel marketing' ... Doesn't sound like the same area as yourself; the closest area to CAD we have is probably our studio's, but they revolve around artworking as opposed to architectural design.

Thanks for your reply mate. Good luck finding someone.

Bigga said:
In fact, for all the people that have self employed builders attributes, for your next job, do the same and advertise your services in the same way.

Thanks for the advice bud, I've been contemplating the Youtube marketing for my business but don't understand what you mean here, lol.

SteSteez said:
Bigga said:

Thanks for the advice bud, I've been contemplating the Youtube marketing for my business but don't understand what you mean here, lol.

Yeah, twas early and my brain had been in the middle of an argument with some on another thread!

I meant for the people that do landscape gardening and flagging and sh*t. If they do time lapse and photos they could show their work off in a minute or less.

You can adapt that idea as well, Ste, but it depends on who you can get to do a workout schedule with you and show the results of your work.

I'm an electrician, just gone out on my own. Hopefully have part P at the end of this month.
Any electrical work taken from an electrician's mate to sub-contracting, from a spur to a full rewire.
Hard working, reliable and honest.
Any jobs or contacts would be gratefully received.

Unavailable for work tomorrow, unless it's in block 139 of Wembley :)

I have a look on offtopic to see if anyone's offering work as I've occasionally seen people doing this before but it's usually the other way around and people are losing their jobs.

My contract's up in 2 weeks time.I'll consider doing most things,temp or permanent.

I'd also be interested in getting a minor roofing job done if anyone's interested.A mate offered but can't really be arsed even though it's a few quid in his hand,the lazy get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.