The Bluemoon Job Club.

Recruiting for a Care co ordinator Preston area. Good rates of pay, friendly office. Needs to work to deadlines doing staff rotas, good pc skills and excellent customer service skills required, for busy high quality domiciliary care provider. Pm me for job description etc , or any questions.

We are also always looking for CareGivers full training given.

Anyone got experience in programming Wolfram / Mathematica?

We're doing a pilot study to assess it's viability. It would be on a cosultancy basis (freelance / 1099). Probably looking at 50 hours of work initially.
The kicker is the possibility of a trip to the US of A.

PM me if you're interested.

Any body hear of and driving jobs going drop me a pm please ,works going a bit slow at present

Any solicitor out there offering a training contract?
I know a dedicated, hard working kid just finishing their LPC who'd love one but just doesn't have the golf club, private school network to help her.

Work pretty much dried up for me over xmas and nothing yet in the new year,anybody hear of anyone looking for a driver feel free to point me in right direction

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.