The Bluemoon Job Club.

JD Williams (now Serco) , Swinton, Direct line in town for a start. British Gas in Trafford is 10 mins on tram. Apply to these and put your cv on reed website and you'll get a job somewhere within 2 weeks.

I knew Direct Line were in town as I had a mate who worked for them but was unaware of the others. That's some reassuring information. Thank you.

Ideally I'll get a 9-5 job so my weekends are free for the obvious. For the unaware, football matches kick off at 5.30pm on Saturdays and 1.30pm on Sundays.

I have a vacancy for a full time framer (picture not Window), in our busy workshop near Bury.
PM me

Told us on Thursday 31being made redundant,we moved from Audenshaw( mono pumps)to Middleton just over a year ago they spent 34 million doing the old Aerospace factory up . we are involved in the oil and gas sector so not a big surprise they have got rid of thousands in the states and other parts of the world

Told us on Thursday 31being made redundant,we moved from Audenshaw( mono pumps)to Middleton just over a year ago they spent 34 million doing the old Aerospace factory up . we are involved in the oil and gas sector so not a big surprise they have got rid of thousands in the states and other parts of the world

Spent a year at Mono a few years back when it was in Audenshaw. Shame to hear about the redundancies, what part are they from ? I take it the move didn't go well

Spent a year at Mono a few years back when it was in Audenshaw. Shame to hear about the redundancies, what part are they from ? I take it the move didn't go well
All on the shop floor 8 skilled cnc machinists 10 semi skilled rubber shop 3 packers 2 inspectors plus stores and goods in,and surprise surprise no supervision or production engineers fucking stinks when it was mono pumps top company the yanks get hold down hill all the way no body has any connection with it anymore I have been there 30 years,most people have worked there for years and are from the Denton Ashton Dukinfield area now we have to travel to Middleton, they have put us all on 3 shifts even though there isn't enough work for fucking one shift

Last edited:
Had an email today about a job I had sent my c.v in for.
I rang the guy back sound like a really good company to work for we had a good chat he said he's looking for a number of people and when do I want to go and meet him.
Am I reading to much into this or does it sound promising

I rang the guy back sound like a really good company to work for we had a good chat he said he's looking for a number of people and when do I want to go and meet him.
Doesn't get much bigger then managing Utd mate.

It's not a 'sales and marketing' company who need 20 individuals due to expansion is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.