The Boxing thread

If the fight gets made yeah no problem. Dont see Wilder stopping him within 3 but who knows about a late stoppage for either side. Thats just my opinion. I just hope it gets the go ahead and the fight is made.
So do I mate, we need a heavyweight, heavyweight fight. :) I reckon the first right from Wilder knocks him out though, he has insane power swinging up from the hip.

Don't see this fight going early, think Fury will try and rough Wilder up early and make it scrappy. No doubt DW has power but his footwork is suspect and TF will look to capitalise on that. Listening to a lad who's sparred both, Wilder does have the bigger punch but Fury hits harder in combinations. Could be to early for him but wouldn't be suprised if he finds a way to win.

Again i go with my gut hes been in with the most dominant heavyweight in Klitschko in Germany at the time and won on points Klitschko was KOing everyone in sight at the time. So I would give him the benefit of the doubt.
Klitschlo shit himself and hid from the counter punch, Wilder will walk through it and keep swinging Mike style.

Klitschlo shit himself and hid from the counter punch, Wilder will walk through it and keep swinging Mike style.

Only time will tell. Tyson was a animal and was KOing people like fun back then the division was a million times better than now. Still Wilder has a lot to prove even the American fans are not fully behind him yet which says a lot to me.

Might have a little nibble on Khan in round 8. Think he'll want a few rounds and not sure if him only just making the weight might be a sign he's taken his eye off the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.