The Boxing thread

Might have a little nibble on Khan in round 8. Think he'll want a few rounds and not sure if him only just making the weight might be a sign he's taken his eye off the ball.
Khan? Round 8? You're a madman, he has a habit of ending fights quickly whether he wins or loses.

What's the walkout time? Not arsed with the undercard tbh.

Khan? Round 8? You're a madman, he has a habit of ending fights quickly whether he wins or loses.

What's the walkout time? Not arsed with the undercard tbh.

You've changed my mind. I've bet on Vargas to be knocked down between rounds 1-3 at 5/1. If that loses, and Khan wins in round 8 I will come looking for you.

You've changed my mind. I've bet on Vargas to be knocked down between rounds 1-3 at 5/1. If that loses, and Khan wins in round 8 I will come looking for you.
I would have looked for the fight not to go past the 4th, Khan is a ferocious puncher for the weight class but gets over aggressive and leaves his chin wide open. 5/1 is a good price though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.