The Boxing thread

Nobody can question Alvarez's heart after this whatever happens he's had GGG backing up all fight. The reason people were giving GGG rounds in the first fight despite not landing much.

Canelo round again.

I have to admit I'm not sure. I think i have it 6-6 or 7-5 GGG. That first round could swing it for Golovkin.

I really hope nobody dares say Alvarez ran or I'm going to flip. Balls of steal moved up a weight to take on the most feared man at the weight above him twice.

Think that first round did it. Honestly think it was 6-6 again though. Also everyone who gave GGG rounds in the first fight for being the aggressor needs to take note of Canelo being the aggressor all night. They'll forget all about their words though.

No we werent swayed by what you said BT you can't score for toffee. I counted at least 2 rounds you tried to give to GGG when his best work was in the last 30secs, judges don't fall for that.

Bring on fight 3 though it was fantastic, full credit to both men.

Haye calling it spot on for a change, there was possibly 2-3 swing rounds in there that can change the score cards a lot.

Last edited:
In the studio one got it Alvarez, one a draw, one for GGG by a round, commentator trying to make its an absolute robbery and corrupt, needs fucking off that tit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.