The Boxing thread

In the studio one got it Alvarez, one a draw, one for GGG by a round, commentator trying to make its an absolute robbery and corrupt, needs fucking off that tit
Who is he? The Welshman was ok I thought but the other was really trying to force his opinion all night long, thought he was even flavouring the co commentators opinions as the night went on.

Who is he? The Welshman was ok I thought but the other was really trying to force his opinion all night long, thought he was even flavouring the co commentators opinions as the night went on.

Barry Jones was welsh guy I think, he sounded like he was being swayed by the other fella but did make the odd comment against him

DnL_55SWwAAGkdl.jpg

That's Carl Frampton's scorecard, he's not impressed with the result.

I don't see how anyone can be outraged, I thought it was a draw again personally but these guys go back and forth so much that swing rounds are inevitable. People need to give more 10-10 rounds IMO, nobody uses them(myself included haha).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.